Property # 17 – The Bay Hotel
The Bay Hotel
For the perfect holiday in Mauritius, we recommend a stay at The Bay Hotel.
This brand new hotel borders a dazzling white beach and turquoise lagoon in the sunny coastal village of Tamarin.
Tamarin resort is situated on the West Coast and is famous for its surf beach, Dolphin Watching, Big Game fishing and stunning sunsets. It is a short drive to the Gorges of Black River National Park, and Chamarel Highlands, not to mention the distinctive Le Morne World Heritage site. The Kite Surfers’ playground, ‘One Eye’, is a fifteen minute drive away.
Two world famous golf courses are a short drive away and a fully equipped sports complex is located nearby.
- Small convivial hotel with excellent beachfront location
- Excellent restaurant and bar
- Large swimming pool, sun loungers, umbrellas, and board games available
- Live music entertainment
- Close to restaurants and bars in the village of Tamarin
Room types :
- Classic (mountain view or ground floor) – Sleeps 1 adult
- Standard (mountain view or ground floor) – Sleeps 2 adults and 1 child
- Superior (Sea view, furnished balcony or terrace) – Sleeps 2 adults and 1 child
- Suite (Sea View, furnished balcony or terrace) – Sleeps 2 adults and 1 child
Services available with a supplement:
- ADSL available in all rooms
- WIFI coverage in Bar and Restaurant area
- Baby-sitting service available
- Laundry service
- Room service available in Superior rooms and Suites
Activities available nearby:
- Tennis, Squash, Fishing, Water Skiing, Scuba Diving, Kayaking Quad biking, kite surfing, Excursions, Golf