Villa # 34 – Petite Ile Maurice
Villa Petite Ile Maurice
Roches Noires, Mauritius
Petite Ile Maurice provides the most beautifully idyllic setting for a villa rental holiday in Mauritius. This stunning self catering villa is built on a private island surrounded by the lagoon of Roches Noires.
Residents of this villa can enjoy changes in the colours and conditions of the lagoon and the sky owing to the fact that the villa occupies a 360º position. Natural materials such as Mauritian basalt stone and teak wood have been used to construct this unique holiday villa which is in harmony with its surrounding environment.
A high level of comfort, tasteful décor, and charming staff combine to ensure a memorable self catering holiday in Mauritius. The entrance hall to the villa opens onto the comfortable living room equipped with a plasma screen and comfortable sofas. The fully equipped kitchen and all four air conditioned bedrooms branch off from the entrance hall..
Steps from the sandy garden lead to a natural shallow pool in the lagoon directly in front of the villa. On the east side of the Islet, the deeper lagoon is perfect for swimming and snorkeling. All bedrooms have superb views of the Indian Ocean.
Local fishermen supply their daily catch which may include fish, crayfish, octopus and squid depending on seasons and conditions in the lagoon.
Petite Ile Maurice is unique in both sitting and the experience and is the perfect choice for a self catering holiday in Mauritius.
- WIFI Internet access
- Satellite TV
- BBQ set
- House maid
- Powerful generator
- Monitored alarm system
- Watchman on request
- Air conditioned double bedroom with balcony overlooking the lagoon, ensuite shower room, double wash hand basins, separate toilet facilities, telephone, safe, plasma television set
- Air conditioned double bedroom with balcony overlooking the lagoon, ensuite shower room, double wash basins, separate toilet facilities, safe
- Air conditioned double bedroom with windows and door to the garden overlooking the lagoon
- Air conditioned triple bedded room with window, view of the lagoon. Suitable for children
- Separate bathroom, bath tub, shower, double wash hand basins
- Separate toilet facilities
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Living room with plasma TV and doors to terrace
- Very comfortable living and dining terrace with views of the lagoon
- Outdoor loungers and dining table and chairs