Villa # 17 – Tiara
Poste Lafayette, Mauritius
Nestled on a secluded beach on the eastern shores of Mauritius, Villa Tiara is a private luxury Beach Villa, which epitomizes the ultimate vacation experience within a timeless setting.
The Villa Tiara becomes your private and exclusive luxury hotel, catering to your every need, 24/7, through a personalized and discreet service.
The Villa embodies a home away from home, where you can enjoy the company of loved ones and rediscover yourself.
Step outside the dining and sitting room area onto the seafront terrace or onto the pool terrace which includes a third dining area, with sunbeds and a large heated slate pool with a fountain and a jet-stream jacuzzi.
Fill your senses with the beauty, sounds and smells of the ocean as you enjoy a meal or a drink on the sea-facing outdoor terrace. Enshrouded with high-ceiling wooden cladding and floors, the Master Bedroom is a true work of art. Situated on the first floor, this large suite includes a four-poster king-size bed facing the sea, a desk space, a mini-bar, a walk-in closet, an en-suite bathroom, and an balcony terrace with a breathtaking ocean view.
The Villa is located on a private white-sand beach that faces a beautiful ocean lagoon. Boat excursions including speed-boats, sailing and deep-sea fishing can be arranged. The boats will collect guests on the shore, directly in front of the villa.
A symbiosis of Balinese and Mauritian architectural styles, Tiara villa blends sobriety and elegance with simplicity and refinement, the supreme wager of genuine luxury. The Tiara Villa is infused with a rare blend of Mauritian and Balinese architectures. The teak wooden roof, balustrades, pillars and floors blend harmoniously with the multi-colored basalt stones that originate from ancient sugar factories.
Each room has its own personality, born from a fusion of zen and balinese styles. All of the Tiara Villa en-suite bathrooms include rain showers with pebble floors, bathtubs (except Bedroom no. 4), two wash basins, large mirrors and a private WC.
The Villa’s two air-conditioned kitchens are fully equipped as per the world’s best standards, whether for home cooking, gastronomic cuisine or catering under the aegis of our acclaimed chef.
Revel in simply carefree moments in Tiara’s heated slate swimming pool and jet-stream jacuzzi. Wash away all tensions and enjoy a head and shoulder massage under the pool’s unique fountain.
Finely lathed woodwork and noble materials, soft colours and natural light all blend perfectly in a decor specially woven to conjure up a universe cocooned in serenity, a peaceful haven where one relished a taste of the island life-style in complete quietude.
The Tiara Villa directly faces a pristine ocean lagoon with an infinite horizon. Bask peacefully on the sun beds in the garden or on the beach. Watch spectacular sunrises and moonrises from the terrace while feasting upon a regal and healthy breakfast.
This luxury Villa blends sobriety and elegance with simplicity and refinement, the supreme wager of genuine luxury. Enjoy the comfort of exquisite and rare furniture, a fusion of Zen Balinese pieces imported from Asia with locally handwoven fabrics.
Finely lathed woodwork and noble materials, soft colors and natural light, all blend perfectly in a décor specially woven to conjure up a universe cocooned in serenity where one can relish a taste of island living.
Villa Tiara comprises five bedrooms including King or Queen size beds and en-suite bathrooms, Balinese-Mauritian architecture with Balinese-Zen interior decoration, and 550m2 of living area, including beach/pool terraces and a seafront tropical garden.
- Each bedroom includes air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a LED TV, satellite TV
- DSTV (English) and Canal + (French), a DVD Player
- TV Room includes a 50 inch LED TV, Satellite TV: DSTV (English) and
- Canal + (French), a Blue Ray DVD Player, a Harmon Kardon surround system,
- Intelligent Remote control, a Nintendo Wifi Console and an i-Pod cradle
- 2 fully-equipped kitchens imported from Italy with the possibility of taking cooking lessons with the award-winning Chef
- Heated slate swimming pool – 9m long and 1.5m deep – with a jet-stream Jacuzzi
- Outdoor showers
- Hammam with fibre-optic lighting
- Free Wi-Fi and high-speed Internet
- Desktop computer and printer available in TV Room
- 24/7 security guards, indoor & outdoor motion-detection alarm system
- English Breakfast
- Water bottles in each room
- 24/7 Butler service
- 24/7 Award-winning Chef Service
- 24/7 Housekeeping
- Beach services in front of Villa
- Tea/Coffee, pancakes and fruit brochette in the afternoon
- Kayaks and Pedalo boats
- Fitness Center including Proteus Cardio and Weight-Training machines
- Baby cot
- Optional extra beds (1m98 x 1m16) in the TV Room
Rent Luxury Holiday Villa, Poste Lafayette, Mauritius